SSC GD Admit Card 2023: GD Constable Exam Admit Card has been released. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has recently released the admit card. The exam will be held in January. On the day of this examination, the candidates must carry the admit card. In that case, the candidates are being instructed to keep an eye on the regional website of the Commission to download the admit card.
How To Download SSC GD Admit Card 2023
1) To download the admit card of the examination, the candidates will first have to go to the regional website of SSC.
2) Then the candidates will have to give login details.
3) Candidates will be able to see the admit on the screen as soon as they give login details.
4) Candidates can then download the admit card and print it.
General Duty (GD) Constable recruitment exam is going to be held in January. The exam will be held from January 10 to February 14. On the day of the examination, the candidates will have to carry an illustrated certificate with the respective admit card. Earlier, the SSC had announced that the number of vacancies was around 24,369. Selected candidates will be appointed in the western, north-west, central and north-eastern regions of the country.
- Different Types of Mutual Funds – Mutual Fund Types Based on Asset Class, Structure, Risk & Benefits
- How to invest in mutual funds
- what are mutual funds simple definition
- একটি কারখানায় একটি মেশিনের মূল্য ১,৮০,০০০ টাকা। মেশিনটির মুল্য প্রতি বছর ১০% হ্রাস পায়। ৩ বছর পর ওই মেশিনের মুল্য কত হবে?
- অ্যানথ্রাসাইট কয়লা